Full Stack Developer who will work on our main Enterprise-Level projects/products, with our most ambitious teams (especially in the banking field).
Following are some of the expectations from new team members:
1. Team members are expected to demonstrate an eagerness to learn the existing platform/services as well as new technologies to support multiple business initiatives. We welcome talented people who show curiosity, ability to listen, proactivity and creativity and who demonstrate flexibility and desire to get involved. We appreciate those who tend to “think out of the box”.
2. Interact with analysts, project managers and learn about processes followed.
3. Work in an open environment where everyone can express their views and make a significant contribution.
We require someone with (at least) a Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field, and a minimum of 2 years of experience on the following key skills:
• JAVA (at least ver. 5) + Java Enterprise (web components)
• REST paradigm, understanding of service-based architectures (JSON, SOAP)
• Deep knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL – DDL and DML
• Design: UML, Design Patterns
• Systems and Networking: understanding of TCP/IP and http
• Fluency in English (proficiency level)
Skills desired/appreciated – as many skills as possible among:
Design and Development
- JAVA 8, Java Enterprise (also EJB)
- Template Engine: Handlebars, Underscore
- Libraries: JQuery, Underscore/Lodash, SystemJS
- Mobile: IOS, Android, Ionic, Phonegap/Cordova
- Other: Vert.x, I/O (blocking and non-blocking), SPRING, Functional Programming
- Development Environment: Git, Maven, DevOps, Continuous Integration (Jenkins/Hudson, Travis CI, Atlassian Bamboo), Eclipse IDE
- Graph Databases and NoSql DBMS, such as Orient DB, Neo4J, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Relational Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySql, DB2
- WSO2 (preferably) or any other Integration Server
Systems and Networking
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP, http and the related protocols
- understanding of asymmetric cryptography, digital signature, timestamping
- experience in building BLOCKCHAIN services IS A BIG PLUS
Other Languages: PHP, ECMA Script 6
- Experience of working in big/medium companies within the banking, automotive and manufacturing industries
- Project or Team Leadership Experience is a plus
- Knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus
Salary commensurate with experience.Submit your CV